Guess what mmlatif2013 nominated me for!
Here are the rules of the “Versatile Blogger Award”, three rules have to be followed (in the form of a blog post) if someone nominates you for this award. The three rules are these:
1) Use a few words to thank and appreciate the kind gesture of the person who nominated you for this award and link them in this post.
2) Make a list of 15 bloggers whom you follow regularly or followed recently whom you would like to nominate for this award and list them in the form of links in this post.
3) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank you Mehak for the nomination. I appreciate your positive opinions about my hodgepodge of a blog and your selection of other bloggers to award this to was spot on!
Below are the 15 blogs I pass this nomination on to (in no particular order) and encourage others to check them out.
aniyu (previously White Spark)
Make sure to check out their blogs, they are all worth following!
As for the last rule. Writing 7 things about myself…here goes.
1) I am the oldest child in my family, with one 8 years younger brother who beat me out to giving my parents their first grand kid.
2) I am an advocate against living with mold and fight to spread the word about the short and long term danger of breathing in mold spores in the home and workplace. I have numerous tips for how to treat mold infestations and hope that one day everyone will take it seriously because the effects of exposure are often permanent and many people are living with mold poisoning and don’t even realize it, they just think they have allergies.
3) My favorite type of humor is clever irony and sarcasm, which my husband doesn’t find nearly as funny as I do.
4) When I was younger I was obsessed with books about detectives, but not pulp fiction detectives, more like Encyclopedia Brown, then Nancy Drew and eventually Sherlock Holmes. I never had any interest in being a detective per se but loved and continue to love the art of deduction.
5) I have a passport but other than a brief stop in Vancouver, BC on an Alaskan cruise in 2006 I have yet to be out of the country. I worry that it will expire before I get the chance to go exploring the world.
6) I love to cook but I don’t like to use recipes, which is great for my creativity but horrible for my husband, especially if I make something he likes because it can be hard to duplicate exactly what I did.
7) When I was a kid I was in Camp Fire which is kinda like Girl Scouts but both boys and girls could be in the same group. All the survival skills I know I learned there and I still miss going to their camp even though it has been almost 20 years since I was last there. If I am ever in a position where I don’t have to work I would apply to be a summer camp counselor there.
Alright I believe I have followed all the rules. Thank you again Mehak and I hope you all enjoy checking out the other bloggers I nominated!